Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 12
Okay folks, end of the session. 12 straight days of bookwork, study, practical and now final. It's official, I passed all the courses. Finished with an overall average in the mid 90's, so I guess I did okay. I am so glad it's over, but I am happier that I did the course and the knowledge that I gained out of it.
Today's student was a really killer girl named Elsa from Kentucky, a bluegrass musician and singer, and she rocked my boat. Tons of fun and a great student. She showed up in a convertible Mercedes for today's lesson. With only one previous days lesson I got her flying the kite with the board on her feet, all with very limited time as we had to swap with our other candidates.
Afterwards there was a celebratory dinner which was fun and we all got to destress.
Next two days are all mine. Wind is now back on, the swell is up, and I can't wait. It's like having dessert ready for me.
Maui has been pretty good to me so far!


2 comments:

  1. So proud of you honey. Hope you have lots of fun in the next two days. Cant wait to be in your arms on Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marco - Big congratulations!! Well done and well deserved by the sounds of it.
    Only just found your blog, today. Also, that is one fine looking Xenon in the background.
    I have no doubt that you will be an awesome instructor.

    Congrats again.
    Damien

    ReplyDelete